Monday, 6 March 2017

Computer networking (1) Practical

(1) Practical
Object:-To create a network capture of a name resolution.
Required Tool:- Run
Procedure:- (1)            Start
                                                     ↓
                                                  Run
                                                     ↓
                                                 Cmd
                                                     ↓
                                                Open
                                                     ↓
                                                   Ok
                                                     ↓
                                  Ipconfig/flushdns and Enter
                                                     ↓
                                             Nbtstat-R
                                                     ↓
                                                 Enter
                                  (2)           Start
                                                     ↓
                                                All programs
                                                          ↓
                                         Administrative Tools
                                                          ↓
                                            Network monitor
                                                          ↓
                                                        Ok
                                                          ↓
                                             Local computer
                                                          ↓
                                      Local area connection
                                                          ↓
                                                        Ok
                                      Select capture             Start
                                                          ↓
                                      Pig computer 2           Enter
                                                          ↓
                                      Select capture             Stope and view
                                                          ↓
                                                       File            Save as
                                                          ↓
                                                Name Resolution 1
                                                          ↓
                                                File name
                                                          ↓
                                                       Save
Result:- I understand that now to create a network capture of a name resolution.
(2) Practical
Object:- To install dns server
Requred Tool:- Control Panel
Procedure:-                                Start
                                                          ↓
                                                     Setting
                                                          ↓
                                                Control Panel
                                                          ↓
                                      Add or remove program
                                                          ↓
                             Add/remove window components
                                                          ↓
                                          Networking server
                                                          ↓
                                                    Details
                                                          ↓
                                      Domain name system
                                                          ↓
                                                          Ok
                                                          ↓
                                                      Next
                                                          ↓
                                                      Finish
Result:- I understand that now to install dns server .


(3) Practical
Object:- To configure the DNS server.
Required Tool:- Administrative tools.
Procedure:-                              Start
                                                          ↓
                                                   Programs
                                                          ↓
                                        Addministratinve tool           DNS
                                                          ↓
                             Action        Configure a DNS server
                                                          ↓
                                                      Next
                                                          ↓
                             Create a forword and reverse lookup
                                                          ↓
                                                      Next
                                                          ↓
                   Yes create a forword lookup zone now                             (Recommeded)
                                                          ↓
                                                      Next
                                                          ↓
                                                Primary zone
                                                          ↓
         √  Store the zone in active directory
                                                          ↓
                                                      Next
                                                          ↓
                                                Zone name
                                                          ↓
                                                      Next
                                                          ↓
       √   Create a new file with this file name
                                           ↓
                                         Next
                                           ↓
     √  Yes creat a reverse lookup zone now
                                           ↓
                                        Next
                                           ↓
                             √  Network ID
                                           ↓
                                        Next
                                           ↓
                                        Next
                                           ↓
              Yes it should forword queries to DNS
                                           ↓
                                        Next
                                           ↓
                                       Finish
Result:-I understand that now to configure the DNS server.
                                                    
(4) Practical
Object:- To create a perform recursive quries.
Required Tool:-      Run
Procedure:-    (1)     Start→Run→CMD→OPEN
                                                          ↓
                                      Ipconfig/all →Enter
                                                          ↓
                                      Ipconfig/flushdns
                                                          ↓
                                                     Enter
                                                          ↓
                             (2)     Start→All programs→Administrative
                                      → Network monitor
                                                          ↓
                                      Capture →Start →Internet explorer
                                                          ↓
                                      http://www.google.com→address
                                                          ↓
                                                      Enter
                             (3)     Start→Program→administrative tools→DNS
                                                          ↓
                                                Window.2k3
                                                          ↓
                                                      View→Advanced
                                                          ↓
                                                Cached lookups→(Root) C name
Result:- I understand that now to create a perform recursive quries.

(5) Practcal
Object:- To add resource reconds.
Required Tool:-      Administretive tool
Procedure:-                             Start
                                                          ↓
                                                   Programs
                                                          ↓
                                         Administrative tools
                                                          ↓
                                                      DNS
                                                          ↓
                                          Other new records
                                                          ↓
                                    Select a resource record type
                                                          ↓
                                           Create Record type
                                                          ↓
                                                        Ok
                                                          ↓
                                                      Done

Computer networking (1) Practical
Result:- I understand that now to add resource records.


(6) Practcal
Object:- To configure the  DNS client.
Required Tool:- Control Panel.
Procedure:-                                  Start
                                                          ↓
                                                Control Panel
                                                          ↓
                                                    System
                                                          ↓
                                              Computer name
                                                          ↓
                                                    Change
                                                          ↓
                   □       More:- Configure DNS suffix options.
                   □       Domain:-Modify the domain to which the computer
                   □       Workgroup:-Workgroup to which the computer
                                                          ↓
                                                Computer name
                                                          ↓
                                                        Ok
                                                          ↓
                                                     Apply
                                                          ↓
                                                        Ok
Result:- I under understand that now to configure the DNS Client.
(7) Practical
Object:- To configure and specify the primary and alternate DNS server.
Required Tool:- Control Panel
Procedure:-                             Start
                                                          ↓
                                                Control Panel
                                                          ↓
                                         Network connections
                                                          ↓
                                      Local area connection
                                                          ↓
                                                 Properties
                                                          ↓
                                      Select internet protocol (TCP/IP)
                                                          ↓
                                                  Properties
                                                          ↓
                             Use the following DNS server addresses   
                                                          ↓
                                      Preterred DNS server
                                                          ↓
                                            Atternate server
                                                          ↓
                                                        Ok
Result:- I understand that now to configure and specify the primary and alternate DNS server.
(8) Practical
Object:-    To configure & specify a DNS suffix.
Required Tool:- Control Panel
Procedure:-                                  Start
                                                          ↓
                                                Control Panel
                                                          ↓
                                                     System
                                                          ↓
                                             Computer name
                                                          ↓
                                                    Change
                                                          ↓
                                                     More
                                                          ↓
                             Primary DNS suffix of this computer
                                                          ↓
                                                        Ok
                                                          ↓
                                                        Ok
                                                          ↓
                                                     Apply
                                                          ↓
                                                        Ok
Result:- I understand that now to configure & specify a DNS suffix.

(9) Practical
Object:- To configure tcp/Ip setting for the client.
Required Tool:- Tcp/IP properties for client.
Pracedure:-                             Start
                                                          ↓
                                                Control Panel
                                                          ↓
                                         Network connections
                                                          ↓
                                        Local area connection
                                                          ↓
                                                  Properties
                                                          ↓
                                                 Advanced
                                                          ↓
                                                IP addresses
                                                Add:
                                                Edit:
                                                          ↓
                                                    Remove:
                                                          ↓
                                            Defauilt gateways
                                                Add:
                                                Edit:
                                                          ↓
                                                    Remove
                             Automatic metric→Interface metric
                                                          ↓
                                                      DNS
                                                          ↓
                             DNS server address in order of use
                                                Add:
                                                Edit:
                                                          ↓Remove
          =Appaend primary and connection spectic DNS suffixes.
          =Append parent suffixes of the primary DNS suffixes.
          =Append there DNS suffixes (in order).
                                                Add:
                                                Edit:
                                                Remove:
                                                          ↓
                             Register this connection address in DNS
                                                          ↓
                   Use this connection DNS suffix in DNS registration
                                                          ↓
                   Append primary and connection specifc DNS suffixes
                                                          ↓
                   Append parent suffixes of this primary DNS suffix
                                                          ↓
                                                        Ok
                                                          ↓
                                                        Ok
                                                          ↓
                                                        Ok
Result:- I understand that how to configure Tcp/Ip setting for the client.

(10) Practical
Object:- To access the properties dialog box for the DNS
Path:- Start→All program→Administrative tool→DNS
                                                          ↓
                                      →     Interfaces
                                      →     Forworders
                                      →     Advanced
                                      →     Root hints
                                      →     Debug logging
                                      →     Event logging
                                      →     Monitoring
                                      →     Server options
                                                          ↓
                   Configure and close the DNS server Properties diloge box.
Result:-I understand that how to accass DNS properties dialog box.
(11) Practical
Object:- TO access the properties dialog box for a zone.
Path:- Select→All programes →Administrative tools
                                                          ↓
                                                Properties
                                                          ↓
                   →     General tab
                   →     Start of authority (soa)
                   →     Name server
                   →     Win
                   →     Zone tranfors
                   →     Security
Configure the tab you want and close the DNS zone properties dialog box.
Result:- I understand that how to access the zone properties dialog box.
(12) Practical
Object:- To delegate a zone.
Path:- Start→All programes→Administrative tools→DNS
                                                          ↓
                                      Right click the node
                                                          ↓
                                           New delegration
                                                      Next
                                                          ↓
                                                      Add
                                                          ↓
                             Server fully gudified domain name (FQDH)
                                                          ↓
                                                IP address
                                                          ↓
                                                       Add
                                                          ↓
                                                 IP address
                                                          ↓
                                                        Ok
                                                          ↓
                                                     Finish

Result:- I understand the how to delegate the zone.


(13) Practical
Object:- To peploy a stub zone.
Path:- Start→All prograes→Administrative tool
                                                ↓
                                      New zone
                                                ↓
                                      Sub zone
                                                ↓
                                            Next
                                                ↓
                                      Zone name
                                                ↓
                                      IP address
                                                ↓
                                             Add
                                                ↓
                                            Next
                                                ↓
                                           Finish
Result:- I understand that how to pepliy a zone.
(14) Practical
Object:- To install a Tcp/IP
Path:- Start→Control panel→Network connection
                                                          ↓
                                      Local area connection
                                                          ↓
                                                Properties
                                                          ↓
                                                     Install
                                                         ↓
                                                Protocol →Add
                                                          ↓
                                      Microsoft Tvp/IP version 6
                                                          ↓
                                                        Ok
                                                          ↓
                                                     Close
Result:- I understand that how to install a Tcp/Ip.

(15) Practical
Object:- To configure Tcp/IP
Path:-                          Network connection
                                                          ↓
                                                  Properties
                                                          ↓
                                      Internet protocol Tcp/IP
                                                          ↓
                                                Properties
                                                          ↓
                             □ √ Automatic private IP address
                             □ √ User configure
                                                          ↓
                                                        Ok
Result:- I understand that how to configure Tcp/IP.
(16) Practical
Object:- To use network diagnosties  
Path:-                             start → helf and support
                                                          ↓
                                                    Tools
                                                          ↓
                                      Network diagnosties
                                                ↓
                                Scan your system
                                                     ↓
                             →     Internet Service
                             →     Computer Information
                             →     Modem and Network adapters

Result:- I understand that how to use network diagnestices
(17)    Practical  
Object:- To use network command
Path:-    You Need to Brows the CD  the / support / Tools Foreder and
                 Double Click Suptools Insi
          →     Network queries test
          →     Dns test
          →     Ip security test
          →     net BI name test
          →     Wivis servies test
          →     Defult gsatway test
Result:-    I understand that how to use Netdiag Command
(18) Practical 
Object:- To use Trecort Command
Path :-     Start → Run → CMD
                  Type→  Tracert -192.168.1.2.
Tracert _192.168.1.2. is not recognisted as an internet or extand command.
1 c/ms        c/ms/          c/ms        192.168.1.2. tracet complet.
Reault:-      I understand that how to use trllent command.
(19) Practical
Object:-     To use ping tool.
Path:-                            Start→Run→cmd
                                      Type ping 192.168.1.1.
                                                          ↓
                                      Ping statisties for 192.168.1.1
                                      Poceets :sent =4,Recived4,last0
                                      Miximum=oms,maximum=oms,average.
Result:-       I understand that how to use pingtul.
(20) Practical
Object:-  To use path ping tool.
Path:-      Start→Run→Cmd.
                   Type path ping 192.168.1.2
                                                          ↓
                   Usage: Path ping [I host-list]Options.
                   Tracing router to 192.168.1.2 over a maximum.
                                      Of 30 lops
0        192.168.1.1
1         192.168.1.2
                   Computing statities of 25 seconds…….
                   Sourece to here this node I link.
                   Hop RTT last/set =Pct last / send :pct
                                      Add 192.168.1.2
                   1oms,0/1000/=0%       0/100%=   0%  192.168.1.2
Result:-      I understand that how to use path ping.
(21) Practical
Object:-  To use ARP command.
Path:-     Start→Run→cmd.
                                      ↓
                   Type→are-a
                   Interface :-192.168.0.1               0x10003
                   Interface adderss                          Phusical address
                   192.168.0.126                             00-0e-96-15-8d-45
                   192.168.0.162                             00-07-e9-f6-g5-40
                   192.168.0.250                             00-04-c2-38-ud.
Result:-      I understand that how to use ARP command.
(22) Practical
Object:-  To install deplication monitor.
Path:-     Insert the server 2003 cd in the CD-ROM.
                   Local/support/tools/folder.
                                      ↓                
                           Suptools msi
                                      ↓
                                   Run
                                      ↓
                                  Next    
                                ↓
                         I agree next
                                      ↓
                                  Name
                                      ↓
                       Orgamination next
                                      ↓
                              Install now
                                      ↓
                                  Next
                                      ↓
                                 Finish
Ruselt:- I understand that how to install deelication monitor.
(23) Practical
Object:-To work with replication monitor.
Path:-    Store→Run→Replionon→open
                                     ↓
                           Monitor window
                                      ↓
                        Edit→Monitored Server
                                      ↓
                   Add the server explicity by name
                                      ↓
                                  Next
                                      ↓
                   Enter the name of the server
                                      ↓
                                 Finish
                                      ↓
          Action→Domain→Searchdomain controller for repli arroy
                                      ↓
                             Run search
                                      ↓
                   Conter the domain DNS name
                                      ↓
                                    Ok
                                      ↓
                                 Close
Result:-I understand how to work with replicelsor monitor.
(24) Practical
Object:-  To configure the DNS event log setting
Path:-      Start→all programs→administrative tools DNS
                                                ↓
                                      Event viewer
                                                ↓
                                      DNS events
                                                ↓
                                      Properties
                                                ↓
                                      Events source
                                                ↓
                                      Category
                                                ↓
                                         Event ID
                                                ↓
                                            User
                                                ↓
                                        Computer
                                                ↓
                                      First Event
                                                ↓
                                      Last event
                                                ↓
                                           Apply
                                                ↓
                                              Ok
Result:-I understand that how to comfigurution the event log.

(25) Practical
Object:-  To capture DNS packets to the DNS log.
Path :-     Start→allprograms→administrative tools →DNS
                                                          ↓
                                                Properties
                                                          ↓
                                            Delog logging
                                                          ↓
                                      Log packets for debugging
                                                          ↓
                                                       Tcp
                                                          ↓
                                      Other options→Details
                                                          ↓
                                      File path and name
                                                          ↓
                                      Maximum size →5000000 types
                                                          ↓
                                                     Apply
                                                          ↓
                                                        Ok
Result:-I inderstand that how to capture packets to the DNS log.



(26) Practical
Object:-  To use nslooup command.
Path :-    Start→Run→cmd
                                      ↓
                   Type nslookup www-jetking.com.
                                      ↓
                   Name:$ www.jetking .com.
                   Address:192.168.1.20
Nslookup can by used to  determine the IP address associated with a single hostname .
Result:- I understand that how to use nslookup command.

(27) Practical
Object:- To use Ip configure and slution.
Path:-               Start→Run→cmd
                                                ↓
                              Type Ip config
                                                ↓
                              Window IP configuration
          Enthernet adapter local area configuration
          Connection→Specific DNS suffix:
          IP address ………..192.168.1.1
          Subnet mask ……..255.255.255.0
          Default coatway……
Result:- I understand to use IP config command.
(28) Practical
Object:- To install the DHCP server.
Path:-Start→control panel→add and remove
            Programs→add and remove componet
                                                ↓
                             Networking services
                                                ↓
                                          Deldties
                                                ↓
                             Dynamic host configuretion
                                                ↓
                                              Ok
                                                ↓
                                            Next
                                                ↓
                                           Finish
Result:- I understand that how to install
               DHCP server.

(29) Practical
Object:-  To creat a new supersccope.
Path:- Start→allprogram→administrative tools DHCP(right click)
                                                ↓
                                      New super scop
                                                ↓
                                            Next
                                                ↓
                                      Avevlable scope
                                                ↓
                                            Next
                                                ↓
                                          Finish
Result:- I understand that how to creat new super scope.
(30) Practical
Object:-  TO creat a reservation winniv two DHCL console.
Path:-Start→all programs→administartive tool→DHCP          server/scope
                                                ↓
                                      Reservation
                                                ↓
                         Action→new reservation
                                                ↓
                                Reservation name
                                                ↓
                                      IP address
                                                ↓
                                      Mac address
                                                ↓
                                      Click→add
                                                ↓
                                              Ok
Result:- I understand that how to creat a reservation within the DHCP consolve.
(31) Practical
Object:- To active a seope.
Path:-Start→all programs→administrative.
                                           DHCP
                                                ↓
                                      Select scope
                                                ↓
                               Action→Activate
                                                ↓
                                              Ok
Result:- I understand that how to activate a scope.
(32) Practical
Object:-  To Authorize the DHCP server.
Path:-Start→all programs→administrative tool
                                           DHCP
                                                ↓
          Action→Manage authorize server
                                                ↓
                                        Authoriz
                                                ↓
                               Name or IP address
                                                ↓
                                              Ok
                                     
Result:- I understand that how to authoriz the DHCP server.
(33) Practical
Object:-     To configure the DHCP client.
Path :- Start→control panel→network vonnection
                    local area connection
                                      ↓
                             Properties
                                      ↓
                   Internet protocol (Tcp/IP)
                                      ↓
                               Properties
                                      ↓
□√ Obtain the IP address automatic
                                      ↓
                                      Ok
Result:- I Understand.

(34) Practical
Object:-  To use the DHCP console to modify.
Path:-Start→all programs→administrativ  tools
                                           DHCP
                                                ↓
                                        All tasks
                                                ↓
                             Select the reguired options
                                                ↓
                                              Ok
Result:- I understand that how to use the DHCP console to modify.
(35) Practical
Object:- To modify the stetage using the service consol.
Path:-                      Start→all programs
                                                ↓
                                 Administrative tools.
                                                ↓
                            DHCP server (Pouder click)
                                      →   Genral
                                      →    Log on
                                      →     Recovery
                                      →    Dependencies
                                                          ↓
                                               Seruice status
                                                          ↓
                                                Sturtup type
                                                          ↓
                                                         Ok
Result:- I understand that how to modify statuse using the service    consol.
(36)Practicul

Object:- To managing DHCP from the command line.
Path:-                          Start→Run
                                                ↓
                                           Cmd
                                                ↓
                                      Type netsh
                                                ↓
                                      Type dhcp
                                                ↓
                                      Type show server
                                                ↓
                          Type netstart DHCP server
                                                ↓
                          Type stop DHCP server
                                                ↓
                          Type continue DHCP server
Result:-   I understand that how to manam=ging DHCP froms command line.
(37) Practical
Object:-  To backup the DHCP database.
Path:-      Start→all programs→administrative tools.
                                           DHCP
                                                ↓
                                      Action backup
                                                ↓
                   Select the folder DHCP backup
                                                ↓
                                              Ok
Result:- I under that how to back the DHCP databace.


(38) Practical
Object:-  TO restore the DHCP databace.
Path:-     Start→all programs
                                      ↓
                   Administrative tool
                                      ↓
                                 DHCP
                                      ↓
                         Action→restore
                                       ↓
                   Select backup folder
                                      ↓
                                   Ok
Result:-   I understand that how to restore DHCP databace.
(39) Practical
Object:-  To configure user class option.
Path:-     Start→all programs→administrativ tool
                                DHCP(Right click)
                                                ↓
                               Define user classes
                                                ↓
                                    Display wene
                                                ↓
                                              Ip
                                                ↓
                                              Ok
                                                ↓
                                           Close
                                                ↓
                                      Server options
                                                ↓
                                 Configure options
                                                ↓
                                        Advanced
                                                ↓
                                      User class
                                                ↓
                                      IP address
                                                ↓
                             Add→apply→ok
Result:-I understand that how to configure user classes.

(40) Practical
Object:-  To enable DHCP DNS integration.
Path:-     Start→all programs→administrative
                                          DHCP
                                                ↓
                                       Properties
                                                ↓
                                             DNS
                                                ↓
                   □√     Enable DNS dynamic updata according to the setting blow
                   □       Dynamiclly updata DNS and PTR recond only if                  regurester by the DHCP client
                   □       Discard a and PTR record when lease is deletel
                                                          ↓
                                                        Ok
Result:-      I understand that how to enable DHCP interguation.
(41) Practical
Object:-To disable dynamic updates performed by the DHCP server
Part:- Start → All programs→Administortive tools Dhcp
↓
                                                          Properties.
↓
                                                      DNS
                                                           ↓
Clearthe→Anable DNS dynamic updates accprding to the setting blow chek
                                                          ↓
                                                       Ok
Result:-      I understand that how to disable dynamic update performed by the DHCP server.
(42)Practicul
Object:- To modify the log file location
Part:-Start→All programes→Administrutine tools
                                                      Ducp
                                                          ↓
                                                 Properties
                                                          ↓
                                            Advanced
                                                          ↓
                                              Audit log file path
                                                          ↓
                                              Browoes the log  files.
                                                          ↓
                                                       Apply
                                                          ↓
                                                        Ok
Result:- I understand that how to modify the log file location.
(43) Practical
Object:-  To analazing the log file forment.
Path:-                        DHCP
                                              ↓
                                       Mon log
                                              ↓
                                       Notpad
                                              ↓
                              →     IP
                             →      Date
                             →      Time
                             →      Desceripation
                             →      Ip address
                             →      Hostname
                             →      Mac address
Result:-   I understand that how to analizing the log file format.
(44) Practical
Object:-  To validate the server network birdings.
Path:-     Start→all programs→administrative tools.
                                                     DHCP
                                                          ↓
                                                   Properties
                                                          ↓
                                                   Advanced
                                                          ↓
                                                   Bindings
                                                          ↓
                                              Select connection
                                                          ↓
                                                        Ok
Result:- I understand that how to validate the server network binding.
(45) Practical
Object:-  To validat DHCP server authorization.
Path:-     Start→all programs→administorative tools.
                                         DHCP
                                              ↓
                             Expand the server the list
                                              ↓
Aathorised upword poinding green arrow waythorised→dowen ponding red a www.
Result:-   I understand that how to validit DHCP server athorisation.
(46) Practical
Object:-  To stop the DHCP server
Path:-     Start→all progroms→administrative tools.
                                                     DHCP
                                                          ↓
                                                     Action
                                                          ↓
                                                   All taskes
                                                          ↓
                                                      Stop
                             The DHCP service tops.
Result:-   I understand that how to stop DHCP server.
(47) Practical
Object:-  To validating the connectivity.
                   (A) Cheak the connectivity.
Path:-                Start→Run
                                      ↓
                             Cmd-open
                                      ↓
                          IP config/all
                                      ↓
                                  Enter
                                      ↓
                   DHCP enable – Yes
                                      ↓
                              IP address
          (B) To check the connectivity of the client using the status dialog box.
Path:-                          Network connection
                                                          ↓
                                      Local area connection
                                                          ↓
                                                    Support
                                                          ↓
                                                Address type
                                                          ↓
                                                    Detaits
                                      Nectwork connect details
Object:- (C) To  zncress the confict destection all ampts.
Path:- →Start →All prograns→Administrative Tools
DHCP
↓
Advamced
↓
Comfigict detection allenpts.
↓
Apply
↓
OK
(D) Object:-To chick the connecotionety of the client to the Dulep
Server using the ping Commend
Path:-                              Store→Run
                                                ↓
                                     CMD-OPEN
Ping192.108.1.20
↓
Enter
Rusult:-I Understand that how to validating the client Configurdtion

(48)Practical
Object:- To reconcifig the DHEP database
Path:-Start→All pro.→ Administrative Tools DHCP
                                                          ↓
                                                    Action
                                                          ↓
Rewncifu All scopes.
                                                          ↓
                                                    Verify
                                                         ↓
                                                        Ok
Result:- I Understand that how to rewmedw the clientDHCP swpes
Part -2
(1)Practical
Object:- To install windows server 2003 enter pries edition
Required Toos:- Bootable CD of win 2003 server
Prqcedure:- insert the CD in the CD driver and than restart Cumputer
                                                          ↓
                      Press Delete Key and Enter Bios Setup
                   First Boot driver CD-Rom
                                                          ↓
                                              Press F10 to save
                                                          ↓
                       Then ask press any key to boot from CD
                                                          ↓
                                 To setup windows press Enter
                                                          ↓
                                     F8 to license agreement
                                                          ↓
                                   Disply the following option
                                                          ↓
* To setup windows the following on the selected item press enter
* To create partition , press C
* To create partition , press D
                                                          ↓
                             Press enter the formant partition
                                                          ↓
Screen appews it disply the following option
*Format the partition using the NTFS Quick file
*Format the partition using the FAT file
*Format the partition using the NTFS file system
*Format the partition using the FAT file system.
                                                          ↓
Select the Format partition
↓
Enter
↓
                             Reginal and language option
                                                           ↓
Next
↓
                Personalize your soft ware Dialog box
                                 * Name
                                 * Organisation
↓
Next
↓
                                     Product key dialog box
Next
↓
Licensing modes dialog box
* Per server number of concurrent connection
* Per devie or per use
                           ↓
Next
↓
                       Computer Name & Administrator Dialog box
* Computer Name         → Server 2003
                        * Administrator             → RJ 45 = 1$
                         * Contion Password     → RJ 45 = 1$
                                                      ↓
Next
↓
Data and time setting
↓
Next
↓
Network setting dialog box
              * Tyipcal setting       (Default setting)
              * Custion setting
                                                      ↓
                                                  Next
                                                      ↓
And than installation is complete

Rusult:-I Understand that how to install windows server 2003  enterprises sdition

(2) Pratical
Object:- To configure A windows 2003 server As a file srever
Reauired Tool:- Administrator Tools
Procedure:-                              Start
                                                           ↓
Administrator Tools
↓
Configure your server
↓
Server wizard is open
↓
Next
↓
Prelimiary steps befor installation
↓
Next
↓
The server role screen oppears (select a server)
↓
File server (select)
↓
Next
↓
                       Disk quotas for file server oppears
        *Setup default disk quatos for mew user of server
Next
↓
Yes turn the indeaing service on
Next
↓
Share Folder wizard oppears
↓
Next
Folder path screen oppears
↓
Specity the name of the folder path text box l.e. HARI
↓
Next
↓
Name description and setting
↓
              Select the reguired share permission → Finish
↓
Sharing was successful          → Close
↓
        This server is now a file server oppears  → Finish
↓
Finish
Rescult:- I understard that how to configure a win 2003 server as a file server.


(3)Practical
Object:- To Configer the window server and set on appropriate disk quota
Required tool:-Configure you server
Procedure:-                                       My computer
↓
Manage
↓
Disk management
↓
Drive  D
↓
Right click
↓
Change drive later and path
↓
Click
↓
Change
↓
Click
                                      Assing the following [D]
↓
Ok
↓
Yes
↓
Local Disk  [D]
↓
Enable Quatu management
↓
Deny disk spacefi user
↓
Limit Disk
↓
Quata Enteris
↓
Quata
↓
New Quata
↓
Advanns
↓
Find now
↓
Hari user
↓
OK
↓
Limit disk ok
↓
Ok-HARI-COM-  0byet  2GB     1  GB
OK-KAVITA-COM3      3GB     2  GB
Result:- I understand that new to Configuration a Server 2003 ofile
               Server and and Set an approiate disk quata.


(4)Practical
Object:-To and Configure the device manager Console
Reqired Tool:- Control panel
Procedur:-                    Start
                                                ↓
                                      Control panel
                                                ↓
                                     System properties
                                                ↓
                                      Hardware tab
                                                ↓
                                      Device manager
                                                ↓
                   Device manager console is appears
Result:-I understand that how to open & configure the device manager console.
(5) Practical
Object:-  To install  network adapter througe add new hardware.
Required tool:-       Add hardware wizard
Procedue:-                             Start
                                                          ↓
                                                Control panel
                                                          ↓
                                                Add hardware
                                                          ↓
                                                       Next
                                                          ↓
                               The wizard searches for hardware device
·       Yes, I have already connected the haedware
·       No, I have not added the hardware yet then
                                           Select the option
                                                    ↓       
                                                 Next
                                                    ↓
                       List of installed hardware list
                                                  ↓
                                              Next
                                                    ↓
                                  Installed hardware screen
              * Search forr and install the hard automatically
              * Install the hardware that I manully select a list
                                                     ↓
                                                  Nest
                                                     ↓
                          Command hardware types screen
                                                     ↓
                                  Select network adapters
                                                     ↓
                                                  Next
                                                     ↓
                                  Select net adapters screen
                                                     ↓
                                                  Next
                                                     ↓
                          Read to install hardware
                                                     ↓
                                           Finish button
Result:- I understand that now to install network adapter throught add new hardware.
(6) Practical
Object:- To scan and install devices qutamaticall.
Required Tools:- Device manager.
Procedure:-                             Start
                                                          ↓
                                                Control panel
                                                          ↓
                                           System properties
                                                          ↓
                                                Hardware tab
                                                          ↓
                                      Click device manager
                                                          ↓
                               Select the name of the computer
                                                          ↓
                                                Select action
                                                          ↓
                                      Scan for  hardware changes
Result:- I understand that now to scan and install devices automatically.
(7) Practical
Object:- To disable adevices
Required Tools:- Device manager.
Procedure:-                             Start
                                                          ↓
                                                Control panel
                                                          ↓
                                           System properties
                                                          ↓
                                                Hardware tab
                                                          ↓
Device manager
                                                          ↓
                   Select the device that you need to disable (Right Click)
                                                          ↓
                                      Click Disable option
                                                          ↓
                  Yes button (Disabling device warining message)
Result:- I understand that now to Disable a devices.
(8) Practical
Object:- To Enable a devices
Required Tools:- Device manager.
Procedure:-                             Start
                                                          ↓
                                                Control panel
                                                          ↓
                                           System properties
                                                          ↓
                                                Hardware tab
↓
Device manager
                                                          ↓
                   Select the device that you need to disable
↓
Right click on this device
↓
Enable click
Result:- I understand that now to enable a devices.

(9) Practical
Object:- To change the view of the  a devices
Required Tools:- Device manager.
Procedure:-                             Start
                                                          ↓
                                                Control panel
                                                         ↓
                                           System properties
                                                          ↓
                                                Hardware tab
                                                          ↓
Device manager
                                                          ↓
                                       View→ devices by type
                                                     devices by connection
                                                      Resources by connection
                                                      Show hidden devices customize
  Result:- I understand that now to change the view of the devices device manager console
(10) Practical
Object:- To update the  the devices files for a network adapter
Required Tools:- Device manager.
Procedure:-                             Start
                                                          ↓
                                                Control panel
                                                          ↓
                                           System properties
                                                          ↓
                                                Hardware tab
                                                          ↓
Device manager
                                                          ↓
                                       Expand network adapter
                                                          ↓
                         Select the N.A is installed (Right Click)
                                                          ↓
                                                 Properties
                                                          ↓
                                         Click the Driver tab
                                                          ↓
                                                Update driver

  Result:- I understand that now to Update the driver files for anetwork adapter

(11) Practical
Object:- To Rollback the driver
Required Tools:- Device manager.
Procedure:-                             Start
                                                          ↓
                                                Control panel
                                                          ↓
                                           System properties
                                                          ↓
                                                  Hardware tab
                                                          ↓
Device manager
                                                          ↓
                               Network adapter (Right Click)
                                                         
                                                 Properties
                                                          ↓
                                                Driver tab
                                                          ↓
                                     Rollback the driver  
 Result:- I understand that now to rollback the driver
(12) Practical
Object:- To configure resource for the LPT 1 port
Required Tools:- Device manager.
Procedure:-                             Start
                                                          ↓
                                                Control panel
                                                          ↓
                                                 System
                                                          ↓
                                                Hardware tab
                                                          ↓
Device manager
                                                          ↓
                  Expand LPT  port (LPT  port 1)(Right Click)
                                                          ↓
                                                 Properties
                                                          ↓
                                      Resource Tab → Use automatic setting
                                                               → Change Setting
                                                          ↓
                                                       Ok
Result:- I understand that now to configure the resource for the  LPT 1 part.
(13) Practical
Object:- To view and set deriver signing options
Required Tools:- Control Panel
Procedure:-                             Start
                                                          ↓
                                                Control panel
                                                          ↓
                                                 System
                                                          ↓
                                                Hardware tab
                                                          ↓
Device manager
                                                          ↓
  (1) Option of driver singning
              Warn → Display warning message before install
  (2) Ingunre → Install the software anyway & don’t ask for Opprovel
  (3) Black → Never install unsigned driver
  (4) Make this action the system default →
       Install all device on the computer
                                                          ↓
                                                        Ok
Result:- I understand that now to view and set driver singing options.
(14) Practical
Object:- To verify the file signatures’
Required Tools:-                  Run
Procedure:-                             Start
                                                          ↓
                                                      Run
                                                          ↓
                                               Enter Singveif
                                                          ↓
                                                       Ok
                                                          ↓
                   File singnature verification dialog box open
                                                          ↓
                                                     Start
                                                          ↓
                                                   Close
Result:- I understand that now to verify the file signatures.
(15) Practical
Object:- To set the log for file singnatre verifications
Required Tools:-                  Run
Procedure:-                             Start
                                                          ↓
                                                      Run
                                                          ↓
                                               Enter Singveif
                                                          ↓
                                                       Ok
                                                          ↓
                                      Click Advaviced button
                                                          ↓
                                         Click logging Tab
                               * Display the following options
                               * Append to exishing log file
                               * Overwrite
                               * Log file Name
                               * View Log
                                                         ↓
                                                       Ok
Result:- I understand that now to set the log file for file signature verifications.
(16) Practical
Object:- To set the search option for file singnature verifications
Required Tools:-                  Run
Procedure:-                             Start
                                                          ↓
                                                      Run
                                                          ↓
                                               Enter Singveif
                                                          ↓
                                                       Ok
                                                          ↓
                                          Advaviced button
                                                          ↓
                                              Search option
                               * Scan this file system
                               * Lock in this folder
                               * Include sub Fulder
                                                          ↓
                                                Click Ok
Result:- I understand that now to set the search option for file singnature verifications.
(17) Practical
Object:- To trouble shoot a deriver
Required Tools:-           Control Panel
Procedure:-                             Start
                                                          ↓
                                                Control panel
                                                          ↓
                                              System properties
                                                          ↓
                                                Hardware tab
                                                          ↓
Device manager
                                                          ↓
                               Select the device you want to trouble
                                                          ↓
                                    Right Click on the device
                                                          ↓
                                                Properties
                                                          ↓
                                         Click troubleshoot
Result:- I understand that now to trouble shoot a deriver.
(18) Practical
Object:- To Accass hardware profile
Required Tools:-           Control Panel
Procedure:-                             Start
                                                          ↓
                                                Control panel
                                                          ↓
                                              System properties
                                                          ↓
                                                Hardware tab
                                                          ↓
                     Hardware profile (Display the option)
 * Properties→ Specifile the setting for H.P
 * Copy→ Create a hardware profile
 * Rename→ Specifile a new name
 * Delete→ Remove the selected profile
 * Select the 1st  profile listed if I don’t select a profile in
                                                     ↓
                                                  Ok
Result:- I understand that now to Accass hardware profile.

(19) Practical
Object:- To Rollback the driver for the disply adapter
Required Tools:- Contral panel
Procedure:-                             Start
                                                          ↓
                                                Control panel
                                                          ↓
                                                 System
                                                          ↓
                                                Hardware tab
                                                          ↓
Device manager
                                                          ↓
                                  Expand display (Right Click)
                                                          ↓
                                                 Properties
                                                          ↓
                                                   Driver
                                         Rollback the driver
                                                          ↓
                                                  Yes Click
Result:- I understand that now to Rollback the driver  for the display adapter.                                                

(20) Practical
Object:- To install a lead printer on a line printer terminal (LPT) port
Required Tools:- Contral panel
Procedure:-                             Start
                                                          ↓
                                              Printer & faxes
                                                          ↓
                                      Add printer wizard (Click)
                                                          ↓
                                                      Next
                                                          ↓
                                               Lock printer
                                                          ↓
                                                      Next
                                                          ↓
                                                  Searching
                                                          ↓
                                      New printer detection
                                                          ↓
                                                      Next
                                                          ↓
                        Use port→LPI 1 (Printer port)
                                                          ↓
                                                      Next
                                                          ↓
                                    Install printer software
                                                          ↓
                                                     Next
                                                          ↓
                                               Printer name
                                                          ↓
                                                      Next
                                                          ↓
                      Do not share this printer share name
                                                     Next
                                                          ↓
                   Do you want to print a test page yes or not
                                                      Next
                                                          ↓
                                                    Finish
Result:- I understand that now to install a lead printer on a line printer terminal (LPT) port

(21) Practical
Object:- To install a network printer
Required Tools:-         Printer and faxes.
Procedure:-                             Start
                                                          ↓
                                              Printer  & faxes
                                                          ↓
                                      Add printer  (Click)
                                                          ↓
                                                      Next
                                                          ↓
                           Lock printer attached to this com
                                                          ↓
                                                      Next
                                                          ↓
                                          Cveate a new port
                                                      Next
                                                          ↓
                      Printer name or IP address1.0.  192.168.1.198
                                                         ↓
                                                     Next
                                                          ↓
                                 Additional port information
                                                          ↓
                               The two options available are
                                                          ↓
                                                * Standard
                                                * Costom
                                                          ↓
                                                      Next
                                                          ↓
                                                   Finish
                                                         
Result:- I understand that now to install a net work printer.

(22) Practical
Object:- To set the printer schedule for the spedifile time
Required Tools:-         Printer and faxes.
Procedure:-                             Start
                                                          ↓
                                              Printers  & faxes
                                                          ↓
                                      Right Click the printer Icon
                                                          ↓
                                                 properties
                                                          ↓
                                             Advanced Tab
                                                         ↓
                                  Select adailable from option
                                                          ↓
                                           Specify the time
                                                          ↓
                                 Print directly to the printer option
                                                          ↓
                                                     Apply
                                                          ↓
                                                        Ok           
Result:- I understand that now to set the printer schedule for the spedifile time.


(23) Practical
Object:- To Restrict the printer Access for use  
Required Tools:-         Printers and faxes.
Procedure:-                             Start
                                                          ↓
                                              Printers  & faxes
                                                          ↓
                                      Right Click the printer Icon
                                                          ↓
                                                 Properties
                                                          ↓
                                               Security Tab
                                                          ↓
                                                Add button
                                                          ↓
                                 Select users computer or groups
                                  ↓                                    
                                                     Apply
                                                          ↓
                                                        Ok           
Result:- I understand that now to restrict the printer Access for use.

(24) Practical
Object:- To add client to the printer 
Required Tools:-         Printers and faxes.
Procedure:-                             Start
                                                          ↓
                                              Printers  & faxes
                                                          ↓
                                         Add printer → Next
                                                          ↓
                                           A network printer
                                                          ↓ → Next
                                Find a printer in the directory
                                                          ↓
                                             Find now option
                                                          ↓
                                            Select the printer
                                                     ↓                                                          
                                                       Ok
                                                          ↓
Do you want to use this printer as the default printer
                                                          ↓
                                           Click yes option
                                                          ↓
                                                     Next
                                                          ↓
                                                     Finish
Result:- I understand that now to add client to the printer .

(25) Practical
Object:-  To create a printer por.
Regired Tool:- Printers and faxes.
Procedue:-                               Start
                                                          ↓
                                                Printer & faxes
                                                          ↓
                                                Add printer →Next
                                                          ↓
                                      Select local printer attached to the com.
                                                          ↓
                                                       Next
                                                          ↓
                                      Create a new port
                                                          ↓
                                      Select stander tcp/Ip port
                                                          ↓
                                                       Next
                                                          ↓
                           Printer name or IP address a port name
                                                          ↓
                             Additional port information required
                                                          ↓
                                                       Next
                                                          ↓
                   Completing the add standard tcp/IP printer port wizard
                                                          ↓
                                                      Finish
Result:- I understand that now to create a printer port.

(26-27) Practical
Object:-  To install internet printing.
Required Tools:-             Control panel
Procedure:-                                      Start
                                                                   ↓
                                                          Add or remove
                                                                   ↓
                                                Windows components
                                                                   ↓
                                      Application server→Details
                                                                   ↓
                                                          Lls server →Details
                                                                   ↓
                   Front page 2002 server extenstion (Choose)
                                                Internet Printing
                                                                   ↓
                                                                 Ok
                                                                   ↓
                                                                  Ok
                                                                   ↓
                                                                 Next
                   How to manage internet printing service
                                                                   ↓
                                                                 Start
                                                                   ↓
                                                     Administrator tools
                                                                   ↓
                                      Lls (Internet information service)
                                                                   ↓
                                           Select web server extenstion
                                                                   ↓
                                      Click allow button (call services)
                                                                   ↓
                                                                Close
                                                                   ↓
                                      Using and managing internet printing you can access the printer site using micresoft internet explorer you need to enter the adderss 1.c Http:11.192.168.1.198/printers/
Result:- I inderstand that now to install internet printing.

(28) Practical
Object:-  To add a counter.
Required Tools:-    Administrator tools.
Procedure:-                             Start
                                                          ↓
                                           Administrator tools
                                                          ↓
                                                Performance
                                                          ↓
                        Click add counter (Display these option)
                                                          ↓
·       Preformannce object select 1.e(Point queu)
·       Select all counters.
·       Select counters form list (Jobs)
↓
                                                       Add
                                                          ↓
                                                       Close
Result:- I understand that now to add a counter.



(29) Practical
Object:-  To monitor printer events
Required Tool:-     Printer and faxes.
Procedure:-                            Start
                                                          ↓
                                                Printer & faxes
                                                          ↓
                                                Select drive icon
                                                          ↓
                                                Select file option
                                                          ↓
                                                Server Properties
                                                          ↓
                             Advanced tab (Display following option)
                                                          ↓
·       Log spooler events errow –records spooler errows.
·       Log spoler warning events.
·       Log spoler information events.
·       Beep on errow of remote document.
↓
                                                     Apply
                                                          ↓
                                                        Ok
Result:- I understand that now to monitor printer events.
(30) Practical
Object:-  To redirect a printer.
Required Tools:-    Printer and faxes.
Procedure:-                              Start
                                                          ↓
                                                Printer & faxes
                                                          ↓
                                          Choose the printer
                                                          ↓
                                                Open notepad
                                                          ↓
                                                Select file
                                                          ↓
                                                      Print
                                                          ↓
                                                Choose the printer
                                                          ↓
                                      Right click on printer driver
                                                          ↓
                                                Properties
                                                          ↓
                                                Port tabs
                                                          ↓
                                                Selecrt port
                                                          ↓
                                                     Apply
                                                          ↓
                                                        Ok
Result:- I understand that now to redirect a printer.






(31) Practical
Object:-  To install additional printer drivers.
Required Tools:-   Printer and faxes.
Procedure:-                           Start
                                                          ↓
                                                Printers & faxes
                                                          ↓
                                      Icon of driver printer (click)
                                                          ↓
                                                 File menu
                                                          ↓
                                                Server properties
                                                          ↓
                                                Drivers ports
                                                          ↓
                                      Add→add printer wizard
                                                          ↓
                                                       Next
                                                          ↓
                                      Chose printer driver & manu
                                                          ↓
                                                       Next
                                                          ↓
                                      Choose processor & operating system
                                                          ↓
                                                       Next
                                                          ↓
                                                     Finish
Result:- I understand that now to install additional additional printer drivers. 


 (32) Practical
Object:-  To initiatize a disk manually.
Required Tools:-   Administrative tools.
Procedure:-                         Start
                                                          ↓
                                         Administrative tools
                                                          ↓
                                                Disk management
                                                          ↓
                                                Right click the disk
                                                          ↓
                                                Click initialize disk
Result:- I understand that now to initialize a disk manually.

(33) Practical
Object:-  To caeate a partition throught disk management.
Required Tools:-   Administrative tools.
Procedure:-                            Start
                                                          ↓
                                                Administrative tools
                                                          ↓
                                                Disk management
                                                          ↓
                             Click unallocated space of the disk
                                                          ↓        (Right Click)
                                                      Action
                                                          ↓
                                                   All Tasks
                                                          ↓
                                      New partition wizard
                                                          ↓
                                                      Next
                                                          ↓
                   Select the logical partition you want to everte 1.e
                                      Extended partition
                                                          ↓
                                                      Next
                                                          ↓
                                      Specify partition size
                                                          ↓
                                                      Next
                                                          ↓
                                      Assing driver letter or path.
                                                          ↓
                                                       Next
                                                          ↓
                             Format partition with the following setting
                                                          ↓
·             File system NTFS
·             Allocation unit size default
·             Volume lable new volume
                                      □√Perform a quick form of
                                                          ↓
                                                      Next
                                                          ↓
                                                      Finish
Result:- I understand that now to create a partition through disk management.

(34) Practical
Object:-  To format a disk manually.
Required Tools:-    Administrative tools.
Procedure:-                         Start
                                                          ↓
                                      Administrative tools
                                                          ↓
                                          Disk management
                                                          ↓
                   Select the partition to format (Right click)
                                                          ↓
                                         Format the partition
·       Volum lable
·       File system
·       Allocation unit size
·       Perform a quick format (select this)
·       Enable file & folder wmpression
↓
                                                        Ok
Result:- I inderstand that now to format a disk manually.

(35) Practical
Object:-  To assign I change the drive letter.
Required Tools:-    Disk management
Procedure:-                             Start
                                                          ↓
                                      Administrative tools
                                                          ↓
                                   Computer management
                                                          ↓
                                      Disk management
                                                          ↓
                             Select a valume (a) (Right click)
                                                          ↓
                                      Chang drive letter path
                                                          ↓
                                             Click change
                                                          ↓
                                      Assign the following drive letter
                                                          ↓    (E)
                                                        Ok
                                                          ↓
                                                        Ok
Result:- I understand that now to assign or change the drive letter.

(36) Practical
Object:-  To scan a hard disk using check disk tool from we.
Required Tool:-     CMD
Procedure:-                              Start
                                                          ↓
                                                       Run
                                                          ↓
                                                Enter cmd→ok
                                                          ↓
                                              Type chkdisk
                                                          ↓
                             //nd setup→       *
                                                My computer (Double click)
                                                          ↓
                                                Select the drive (D)
                                                          ↓
                                                Properties
                                                          ↓
                                                      Tools
                                                          ↓
                                                Check new
                                                          ↓
                                                        Ok
Result:- I understand that now to scan a hard disk wing check disk tool form window explore.









(37) Practical
Object:-  To defragment a hard disk drive.
Required Tools:-    My computer
Procedure:-           My computer            
                                          Start
                                                ↓
                             Select the drive (D)
                                                ↓
                                       Properties
                                                ↓
                                            Tools
                                                ↓
                                 Defragment button
                                                ↓
                             Select a drive to defragment (D)
                                                ↓
                                      Click analyze
                                                ↓
                   After the defrag a message box is displayed
                                                ↓
                                           Close
Result:-   I understand that now to defragment a hard disk drive.

(38) Practical
Object:-  To run disk cleaner on hard disk.
Required Tools:-   System Tools
Procedure:-                   Start
                                                ↓
                                      All programs
                                                ↓
                                      Accessories
                                                ↓
                                      System tools
                                                ↓
                                      Disk cleanup
                                                ↓
                                      Select the driver(D)
                                                ↓
                                              Ok
                                                ↓
                                  Click on all option
                                                ↓
                                              Ok
Result:- I understand that now to run disk cleanup on hard disk.

(39) Practical
Object:-  To Enable disk quata.
Requred Tools:-    Accessories
Procedure:-                 Start
                                                ↓
                                      All programs
                                                ↓
                                      Accessories
                                                ↓
                                      Windows explorer
                                                ↓
                             Select the driver to assign disk quata
                                                ↓
                             Properties (Right click)
                                                ↓
                                      Quota tab
                                                ↓
                             Display the following option.
·        Enable disk quata
·        Limit disk space
·        Set warning level to→500mb
·        Quota entries
↓
                                        Click ok
Result:- I understand that now to enable disk quata.
(40) Practical
Objeat:-  To create a quata entery.
Requierd Tool:-     Accessories/window explorer.
Procedure:-                   Start
                                                ↓
                                      All programs
                                                ↓
                                      Accessories
                                                ↓
                                 Window Explorer
                                                ↓
                  Select the drive to create a quatqa
                                                ↓      I.  e   d drive
                                         Properties
                                                ↓      Quota    tab
                             Quata entries button (clickon)
                                                ↓        Quata menu
                                      New Quata entry
                                                ↓        (select the users)
                                      Advanced tab
                                                ↓        Find  Now
                                                Ok
                                                ↓
                                      Add New Quota entry box
·       Limit disk Space – 500mb
·       Set warning Level to -450mb
↓        Ok
Result:- I undersand that new to create a quota enter.
                                               
                                      (41)Practical
Object:-To export Quota entries.
Reauired Tool:- My Computer
Procedure:- My Computer ( Double click)
                                                ↓
                             Select  the drive ( D Drive )
                                                ↓
                                      Properties
                                                ↓Quoto tob
                                                ↓
                                      Quota tob entries
                                                ↓
                                      Quata menu
                                                ↓
                                          Export
                                                ↓
          Selet the File Name box Save the buttom
Result:-I understand that now to export Quata entries.
                            
                                      (42)Practical
Object:-To set a Quata using disk management utility
Requied Tool:-  Disk Managenent
Procedure:-                Start
                                                ↓
                               Administrator Tools
                                                ↓
                             Computer management
                                                ↓
                             Disk management
                                                ↓
                             Select the drive (I.e.  d drive)
                                                ↓
                             Action→all tasks properties
                                                ↓
                                      Quata tab
                                                ↓
                                         Click ok
Result:- I understand that now to set a quata using disk management utility.
                       
(43) Practical
Object:-  To credte a local user account.
Required Tools:-    Comuptre managemint
Procedure:-                 Start
                                                ↓
                                      Administrator tools
                                                ↓
                                      Computer management
                                                ↓
                                      User &groups(Click)
                                                ↓
                                         Click users
                                                ↓
                             Right click on blank space
                                                ↓
                             New user (Display the following option)
                   User name →     Hari
                   Full name            →     Hari Krishan
                   Description         →     Accountant
                   Password             →     Rs 45=1$
                   Configrm            →     Rs 45=1$
User must change Password Password never experies
Account is disable                 →     Create
Rusult:-   I understand that now to create a local user Account.

                                      (44)Practical
Object:- To assign a home folder for a local user
                account.
Required Tool :-       User & Groups
Procedure :-                   start
                                        ↓
                          Administrative  Tools
                                                ↓
                             Computer Management
                                                ↓
                                      User & Groups
                                                ↓
                   Select the User account (Right Click)
                                        ↓
                                Properties
                                        ↓
                                Profile tab
                                                ↓
                             Usere Profile Path –d:I Hari
                             Local Home Folder Path-d:1Hari
                                                ↓
                                             Ok
Ruselt :- I understand that Now to assign a Home Folder for a
                   User Account.

                                        (45)Pracyical
Object:-  To create auser Profile.
Required Tool:-Computer Management
Procedure:-                Start
                                                ↓
                              Administrative tools
                                                ↓
                             Computer management
                                                ↓
                             Local user & groups
                                                ↓
                                      Click users
                                                ↓
          Select the user to create a user profile
                                                ↓
                                      Properties
                                                ↓
                                      Profile tab
                                                ↓
          Enter the location for the profile in the profile path I.e  d:/ Hari
                                                ↓
                             Click apply buttom
                                                ↓
                                             Ok
                                                ↓
                             Log off the computer
                                                ↓
                                      Login as a user
                                                ↓
                   Modify setting under user account I.e change     background colour of the desktop.
                                                ↓
                   Logg off and login again using the user account.
                                                ↓
                   Open the user folder 03 create the profile for the user account in  d:/Hari
Reault:-I understand that now to create a user profile.

(46) Practical
Object:-  To create a new group.
Required Tool:-     Local user & group
Procedure:-                 Start
                                                ↓
                               Administretive tools
                                                ↓
                             Computer management
                                                ↓
                                Local user & groups
                                                ↓
                                          Groups
                                                ↓
                             Right click on blank space
                                                ↓
                   * Group name     →Sunita
                   * Description      →Marketing
                   * Mambers on click
                                                ↓
                                      Add the members
                                                ↓
                                              Ok
                                                ↓
                                           Create
Result:- I understand that now to create a new Groups.

(47) Practical
Object:-     To give access right to user.
Reaquired tools:-        Local user & groups
Procedure:-       Create an account for mike assign the groups to mike right click the app.folder.
                                                ↓
                                      Properties
                                                ↓
                             Shaving & security
                                                ↓
                             Share this folder
                                                ↓
                             Click permission every one
                                                ↓
                                             Add
                                                ↓
                                      Advancehed
                                                ↓
                             Find now (Select the user in list)
                                                ↓
                                              Ok→ok
                                               
Result:- I understand that now to give access rights to users.
(48) Practical
Object:-  To add a user to a group.
Required Tools:-    Local user & groups.
Procedure:-                     Start
                                                ↓
                             Administrative Tools
                                                ↓
                             Computer management
                                                ↓
                                Locak user & Group
                                                ↓
                   Click Groups (Select groups) (Right click)
                                                ↓
                                        Properties
                                                ↓
      Add
          ↓
 Advamced
          ↓
                            Find new (Select users)
                                                ↓
                                              Ok
                                                ↓
                                           Apply
                                                ↓
                                              Ok
Result:-I understand that now to add a users to a group



                                               
                                               
                                           
                            
(49)Practical
Object:- To Install Active directory (Domain contral)
Required Tools:-Configure your server wizard   
Procedure:-                     Start
                                                ↓
                             Administrative Tools
                                                ↓
                             Configure your server wizard
                                                ↓
                                            Next
                                                ↓
                                 Configuration steps
                                                ↓
                             * Tipical
                             * Cus tom (Select)
                                                ↓
                                            Next
                                                ↓
                           Active directory oppears
                                                ↓
                                         Continue
                                                ↓
                             Active directory oppears
                                                ↓
                                            Next
                                                ↓
                   Operating system compability
                                                ↓
                                            Next
                                                ↓
         Domain Contraller type
* D.C. for a new domain
* Additional domain controller for an existing option
                                                ↓
                                            Next
                                                ↓
                             Create a new domain
                   * Domain a new Domain
                   * Child  domain in on existing domain tree
                   * Domain tree in an existing forest
                                                ↓
                                           Next
                                                ↓
        Specify a new domain tree I.E. jetking.com
                                                ↓
                                            Next
                                                ↓
                   Domain net bios name (Quito assign)
                                                ↓
                                            Next
                                                ↓
                             Data base & log folder
                                                ↓
                              Shared system volume
                                                ↓
                                            Next
                                                ↓
                                      Premissions
                                                ↓
                                            Next
                                                ↓
                             Restore mode password
                                                ↓
                                           Next
                                                ↓
                                Summary full domain
                                                ↓
                                          Finish
Result:- I understand that how to install active directory (Domain controller)



(50)Practical
Object:- To create a domain user account
Required Tools:-Active directory users & groups.     
Procedure:-                     Start
                                                ↓
                           Administrative Tools
                                                ↓
                       Active directory users & computers
                                                ↓
                   Click jetking. Com.(domain name)
                                                ↓
                                            Users
                                                ↓
                             Select action →New →user
                                                ↓
                                                  Display the following option
                             * First name             → Hari
                             * Last name              → Mewara
                             * Full name              → Hari Mewara
                             * User logon name  → Jetking
                                                ↓
                                            Next
                                                ↓
                                           Finish
Result:- I understand that how to create a domain user all.









(51)Practical
Object:- To configure user account properties
Required Tools:-Active directory users & Computer 
Procedure:-                     Start
                                                ↓
                           Administrative Tools
                                                ↓
                       Active directory users & computers
                                                ↓
                   Click users (Select Right Click)
                                                ↓
                   Properties (Display the following open
                                                ↓
* Account Tab→ Indudes Properties such as logon name password & account flag that ave configured
* Profile→ General address, telephones & org tab
* Member of tab→ enable you to add & remove user group and set the user’s primary group
* Terminal services:→ T.S.P environment, remote control and session tab
* Dial in tab
* Application (com + tab)→Assign active directory com +Pratition set to the user it also helps the menegement of distributed application.
* Telephones→Enter the telephone number apply→click ok.
Result:- I understand now to configure user account properties.








(52) Practical
Object:- To reset the password for user account.
Required Tools:-   Active directory user & computers.
Procedure:-                    Start
                                                ↓
                                Administrative tools
                                                ↓
                   Active directory user & computer
                                                ↓
                   Select the user in list (Hari)(R.S)
                                                ↓
                                      Reset the password
                                                ↓
                             * New the password→RS45=1$
                          Conform password →Rs45=1$
                                                ↓
                                           Click ok
Result:- I understand that now to reset the password for user account.
(52) Practical
Object:- To set logon hours for user account.
Required Tools:-   Active directory user & computer.
Procedure:-                Start
                                                ↓
                                      Administrative tools
                                                ↓
                   Active directory user & computer
                                                ↓
                     Click user (Select the user in list)
                                                ↓
                           Properties(Right click)
                                                ↓
                                      Account tab
                                                ↓
                             Logon hours buttom
                                                ↓
                                    Click Sunday
                                                ↓
                             Select logon denided
                                                ↓
                                         Click ok
                                                ↓
                                      Apply→ok
Result:- I understand that now to set logon for user account.

(53) Practical
Object:- To set the computer to logan for user domain account.
Required Tools:-   Active directory user & computer .
Procedure:-                  Start
                                                ↓
                                      Administrative tools
                                                ↓
                   Active directory user & computer
                                                ↓
                     Click user (Select the user in list i.e.sarn)
                                                ↓(Right click)
                                       Properties
                                                ↓
                                      Account tab
                                                ↓
                             Logon to (Display the foll.option)
                                                ↓
·        All computers
·        The following computers (Select the option)
·        Computer name→specifies the com.name click add
↓
                                                          Ok→Apply→Ok
Result:-I understand that how to set the computer to logon for user domain account.

(54) Practical
Object:-To move the user account.
Required Tools:-   Active directory user & computer .
Procedure:-                     Start
                                                ↓
                                      Administrative tools
                                                ↓
                   Active directory user & computer
                                                ↓
                     Click user 1.e sam user (Right click)
                                                ↓
                   Move option (Dialog box option)
                                                ↓
·       Move object in to container-jetking
·       Built
·       Computers
·       Domain controller
·       Foreign security principal
·       User
↓
                                                  Ok
Result:- I understand that now to mave the user account.



                            

                            

                            

                                                    

                                                                  
(54) Practical
Object:-To Enable & disable user account.
Required Tools:-   Active directory user & computer .
Procedure:-    (1)     Disable user acconut       
       Start
                                                ↓
                                      Administrative tools
                                                ↓
                   Active directory user & computer
                                                ↓
                   Click user and select user to disable
                                                ↓
                   Right click the user and disable
                                                ↓
                                           Click ok

(2)     Enable user acconut          
      Start
                                                ↓
                                      Administrative tools
                                                ↓
                   Active directory user & computer
                                                ↓
                   Click user and select user to enable
                                                ↓
                   Right clich the user and enable
                                                ↓
                                           Click ok
Result:- I understand that now to Enable & disable user account.






(55) Practical
Object:-To Rename a user account.
Required Tools:-   Active directory user & computer .
Procedure:-                  Start
                                                ↓
                                      Administrative tools
                                                ↓
                   Active directory user & computer
                                                ↓
                   Click users and select user to rename
                                                ↓
                   Right click the users rename(Dilip)
                                                ↓
                                              ok

Result:- I understand that now to rename a user account.

(56) Practical
Object:-To Delete the user account.
Required Tools:-   Active directory user & computer .
Procedure:-                     Start
                                                ↓
                                      Administrative tools
                                                ↓
                   Active directory user & computers
                                                ↓
                                 Click user option
                                                ↓
                             Select the user 1.e Hari
                                                ↓
                              Right click on user
                                                ↓
                             Click delete option
                                                ↓Click yes botton
Result:- I understand that now todelete the  user account.
(56) Practical
Object:-To Modify the  properties of multiple user account.
Required Tools:-   Active directory user & computer .
Procedure:-                     Start
                                                ↓
                                      Administrative tools
                                                ↓
                   Active directory user & computers
                                                ↓
                                 Click user option
                                                ↓
                             Select multiple users
                                                ↓
                                 Properties (Display the followingtabs)
General:- Enable you to modify description office telephone numbers,fax,web,page,etc.
Account:- Enable you to modify logon user computer restrictions etc.
Organization:- Enable you to modify filte department company & manager.
                                                ↓
                                          Apply
                                                ↓
                                              Ok
Result:- I understand that now to modify the properties of multipal user account.









(58) Practical
Object:-To View account polices.
Required Tools:-   Active directory user & computer .
Procedure:-                     Start
                                                ↓
                                      Administrative tools
                                                ↓
                   Active directory user & computers
                                                ↓
                   Select domain controller name (Ajay)
                                                ↓
                                      Right click on ajay
                                                ↓
                                       Properties
                                                ↓
                                   Group policy tab
                                                ↓
                             Default domain police (Click)
                                                ↓
                                              Ok
                                                ↓
                     E did click (Dialog box open)
                                                ↓
                             Window setting (Click)
                                                ↓
                                    Security setting
                                                ↓Account policy
                   Click account lockout policy(Box open)
·       Account lockout duration
·       Account lookout threshnald
·       Reset account lockout conter outer
Result:- I understand that now to View account policy.

(59) Practical
Object:-To Set account lookout duration.
Required Tools:-   Active directory user & computer .
Procedure:-                   Start                                                          
                                                ↓
                                      Administrative tools
                                                ↓
                   Active directory user & computers
                                                ↓
                    Select domain controller name (Hari)
                                                ↓
                                      Right click on ajay
                                                ↓
                                      Properties
                                                ↓
                                   Group policy tab
                                                ↓
                             Defoult domain police (Click)
                                                ↓
                                             Edit
                                                ↓
                             Window setting (Click)
                                                ↓
                                    Security setting
                                                ↓
Account policy
                                                ↓
                             Account lookout policy
                                                ↓
                             Select account lockout duration
                                                ↓
                                             OK
Result:- I understand that now to set account lockout duration.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment